Complete Colonial Williamsburg Word Search Activity
Part two:
- Post here by clicking "COMMENTS" and writing about the word search.
- Identify ONE WORD off the word search list that you did not know before.
- Write the word and the definition (research it) in the comments area.
- Write your first name and last initial.
- Click "submit" or "ok."
- Your post will not appear immediately, as it must be approved.
Posting closed
I didn't know the word Silversmith but now i know it means a person whose occupation is making and repairing articles of silver.
ReplyDeleteThe word I didn't know was silversmith and that's means someone who makes or repairs articles of sliver. RENZO A.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know the word petticoat, but it's a woman's light, loose undergarment hanging from the shoulders or the waist, worn under a skirt or dress.
ReplyDeleteThe words i did not understand was milliner i found out it was a person who sells woman hats. Royan Anoh
ReplyDeletewindmill
ReplyDeletewindmill is a big huge fan that can give you power
I enjoyed the word search and my word is "petticoat". The meaning of this word is that its a women's loose undergarment hanging from the shoulders or the waist.
ReplyDeleteKasia Z.
milliner-a person who makes,designs,or sells womans hats
ReplyDeleteCristian L.
BP petticoat is a womans light,loose undergarment hanging from the shoulder or the waist worn under a skirt or dress
ReplyDeleteShoemaker- A person who makes or mends shoes
ReplyDeletesilversmith- a person who makes silver articles jamari.l
ReplyDeleteApothecary: means a person who prepared and sold medicines and drugs
ReplyDeleteMy word is silversmith which is a person who writes silver article..... Kenyatta H
ReplyDeleteThe word search was semi-difficult as some words were very easy to find where some were very hard. One word off the word search list I did not know is "apothecary." I now know that it means a person who prepared and sold medicine and drugs.
ReplyDelete- Jhenzen G.
Revolutionary-engaged in or promoting political revolution.
ReplyDeleteHallie.B
i thought the test was kinda hard.milliner is word i didnt know it means a person who makes or sells women's hats
ReplyDeleteYashaira l..
hello the word i did not really understand was apothecary it means a person who prepared and sold medicines and drugs -Marwa A.
ReplyDeleteApothecary
ReplyDeletea druggist; a pharmacist
Pablo Q
P.S can you please reset my password because I forgot my password. I'm using my normal account
I did not know what Milliner meant. I researched and found that a Milliner is a person who makes or sells women's hats. "The milliner found the right hat for my mother"
ReplyDeleteA weapon is an item generally used to fight and in many cases could be deadly
ReplyDeleteRevolutionary- Engaged in or Promoting Political Revolution
ReplyDeletepetticoat means a woman's loose undergarment hanging from the shoulders or the waistwhich is usually worn under a skirt or dress. Erica C.
ReplyDeletePetticoat - a woman's light, loose undergarment hanging from the shoulders or the waist, worn under a skirt or dress.
ReplyDeleteJennilize T.
Apothecary-A person who prepared and sold medicines and drugs.
ReplyDeleteAj.W
weapon an instrument used in fighting or hunting
ReplyDelete- Revolutionary means engaged in or promoting political revolution . ~ Janiqua D.
ReplyDeletemy word is apprentice apprentice means someone that you are teaching about your work -Aurora K.
ReplyDeleteWeapon- a thing designed to inflict bodily harm
ReplyDelete